SS 316 Ropes & Meshes
Stainless Steel Wire Rope Mesh are made from high-quality stainless steel 316 cables. These are linked together by a special ferrules to form a stressable yet flexible structure for two- or three-dimensional applications. Stainless Steel Mesh is designed to be corrosion resistant, UV stabilized and thus keeps its shape indefinitely requiring very little maintenance during its long lifetime. We can customize these meshes by offering rope diameters from 1.00mm – 3.00mm and a mesh opening from 25mm to 300mm per the requirement of the project.
- Multi Level Car Park Facades
- Balustrades (in place of glass which needs frequent maintenance).
- Fall protection
- for under construction projects to protect workers and pedestrians from falling debris
- For vertical school buildings for protection of children falling by any chance
- For enveloping emergency staircases in public spaces like metro stations, hospitals
- Lighting in the big commercial as well as residential buildings facades where these meshes are used as a substrate for programmable LED lights
- Security Meshes as in Jails
- Separation mesh in many applications